- Get your money out of the big banks and into a credit union. Do not store your money in repressive systems. [November 5th is BANK TRANSFER DAY.]
- Stop all political donations for the big political parties (Democrats and Republicans). Do not fund repressive systems.
- Stop buying all prepackaged manufactured food—start cooking your own food as much as possible. Do not fund systems that repress biodiversity. [Form or join food cooperatives! Grow it in your back yard! (Your neighbor’s back yard!) Guerrilla garden!]
Those were the easy ones. Are you up for the hard ones?
- Become a freelancer and barter as much as possible. Do not support repressive employment systems. [If you are unemployed, this is your “job” already. If you follow the extreme version of step #3 below, you’ll find that the system already started building new repression in it by refusing to hire people with bad credit.]
- Pay off all debt. Vow to never acquire new debt for the rest of your life. Do not support abstract slavery via the financial credit system. [If you’re really, really, radical, you’ll stop paying it now despite the hit to your credit—ah, but then you’re never going to acquire any new debt for the rest of your now aren’t you?]
Why is the hard step #2 “???”, I am leaving that up to your own imagination. Exercise it.